Communications and media
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
Aug 10 - Sep 5, 2017 (25 days)
Aug 10 - Sep 3, 2017
Aug 10 - Sep 3, 2017
Sep 3 - Sep 5, 2017
About working in Lykke
All business processes in the company are imbued with the spirit of innovation. We're daring to do something that no one has ever done before. The team is always open to new ideas, so Lykke is the perfect place to unleash your potential. Lykke staff are great colleagues who are always willing to help. We don't have offices to go to at a certain time. You can work from any place in the world. The main performance measure is the result. We believe that work and pleasure come together, so we try to create the most comfortable working and creative conditions.
- Communicate with users (Twitter, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Create and publish content
- Plan and carry out advertising campaigns
Requirements to applicants:
- Grammatically correct written English, knowledge of IT and financial issues
- Always be available online
- Experience in promoting projects in social media
- Interest and knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency issues will be an advantage
What you need to provide:
- Examples of your work: What was a project that you developed, what was before and after, what you did for that (posts, creative things and ideas, video ...)
- An example of a written text in English
- A brief Lykke development plan in social media
About the contest
Any well-done job should be rewarded. The best candidate will get a job offer and a $50 prize. And three people who are second will receive a $25 reward.
See more details in the interview with Anton Solntsev - Social Media and Content marketing manager:
A few disclaimers:
There is no guarantee of winning a prize. The prizes are only awarded to entries that the Lykke judges find worthwhile. Prizes are awarded in Lykke coins, which may be redeemed for currency and sent to your bank. You must be at least 18 years of age. You must not submit twice — your first submission is the one that counts. You will be responsible for declaring your own income to your local tax authorities. All submissions will be disclosed to the public. The prizes are given at Lykke’s sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final — there is no appeals process if your project does not win a prize. No other compensation will be given at this stage.
|August 14, 2017 03:24|
|September 03, 2017 10:06|
|August 27, 2017 11:17|
|August 30, 2017 01:30|
|August 26, 2017 10:19|
|August 15, 2017 11:17|
|August 28, 2017 08:23|
|August 11, 2017 06:58|
|August 29, 2017 07:31|
For this project, none of the submitted results matched our experts expectations, so we decided not to award the first prize.