Market Research on the blockchain impact on the Movie industry
The first 3 contestants will receive a prize money of $1,500, $500, $500
The contest began. You can still participate, and will be able to evaluate the results of the competition after March 11.
Jan 23 - Mar 11, 2018
Mar 11 - Mar 18, 2018
We require a market research analysis on how blockchain can impact the Movie industry that would present the status quo and predictions of the market aimed to help make investment decisions in the field.
The winner's profile should meet the following criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of data collection and data analysis
- Extensive knowledge of the blockchain industry
- Good understanding of how blockchain works
- Careful attention to detail
- Having experience in both, a mid to large-scale company as well as an early stage/entrepreneurial company is preferable
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of any other European language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Consulting slide deck of 20-30 slides
- 20 to 30 - page report
Please follow the provided instructions.
- Provide sources for all the data sets and analysis
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Measure and assess the status quo of the Movie industry
- Forecast and report how blockchain (and other future technology) can impact the market
- Provide use cases of blockchain for the Movie industry
- List existing blockchain initiatives/startups related to the Movie industry
- Execute a competitive analysis of traditional players and new players in the Movie industry
- Do extensive analysis of the traditional Movie ecosystem and the blockchain Movie industry ecosystem; Provide infographics/graphics with the ecosystem outline
- Identify and analyze recent investment trends of Angel Investors, VCs in blockchain technology that might disrupt the Movie industry
- Identify previous and forthcoming ICOs done aimed at disrupting the Movie industry
- Provide information on how regulators and other decision-makers might influence the adoption of the blockchain technologies. Please provide case studies if available.
- Provide recommendation on most promising/probable path of blockchain disruption in the movie industry
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
Any creative way of collecting, analyzing and visualizing your results is welcome.
The first 3 contestants will receive prize money of $1,500, $500, $500.
A few disclaimers
There is no guarantee of winning a prize. The prizes are only awarded to entries that the Lykke judges find worthwhile. Prizes are awarded in Lykke coins, which may be redeemed for currency and sent to your bank. You must be at least 18 years of age. You must not submit twice — your first submission is the one that counts. You will be responsible for declaring your own income to your local tax authorities. All submissions will be disclosed to the public. The prizes are given at Lykke’s sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final — there is no appeals process if your project does not win a prize. No other compensation will be given at this stage.
|Username||reg. and Subm. Date||Result||Vote|
|February 18, 2018 10:53||0|