Initial Coin Offering: Independent Consultant
Communications and media
Are you an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring the myriad ways of helping companies and organizations to achieve their funding goals, then you may be the right fit for our clients that will need your help in shaping their ICO solutions and goals.
Lykke is looking for an experienced consultant to help one of its clients, with an established career in venture capital management, realize the vision to issue tokenized fund participations come true.
The client requires help on exploring the different ways of how to structure the project, with regards to the technical feasibility of the token issuance, as well as strategic and tactical input on how to market the offering. As this token issuance and listing would take place in a highly regulated field, an understanding of the applicable regulation is important. Lykke will continue to help connect the client to legal counsel when needed. Once the project is structured, Lykke would again come into play to assist in the technical implementation of the ICO and subsequent listing of the token.
We expect you to have
- Profound experience in TGE (Token Generating Event) projects. (In your CV, please indicate the projects you have previously worked on).
- Careful attention to detail
- Having experience in both, a mid to large-scale company as well as an early stage/entrepreneurial company is preferable
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of any other European language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Lykke is Agile from End to End.
- You are free to select where you work (including from home). No need to be every day in the office.
- This will be a contractual agreement and you will be remunerated on daily basis.
- The prize will be awarded to the winner for the period of work in the project (1 - 1,5 months)
How to participate
- If you believe that you have all the attributes to contribute to the success of the project, we would be grateful if you would upload your CV
- And in your cover letter, please, write a story of a successful case based on your experience that highlights your personal and professional skills.
A few disclaimers:
There is no guarantee of winning a prize. The prizes are only awarded to entries that the Lykke judges find worthwhile. Prizes are awarded in Lykke coins, which may be redeemed for currency and sent to your bank. You must be at least 18 years of age. You must not submit twice — your first submission is the one that counts. You will be responsible for declaring your own income to your local tax authorities. All submissions will be disclosed to the public. The prizes are given at Lykke’s sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final — there is no appeals process if your project does not win a prize. No other compensation will be given at this stage.
|December 14, 2017 03:31|
|January 10, 2018 05:35|
|January 04, 2018 08:32|
|January 19, 2018 08:06|
|January 03, 2018 03:07|
|December 08, 2017 02:47|
|January 16, 2018 04:58|
|January 10, 2018 06:55|
|December 14, 2017 10:44|
|December 12, 2017 08:31|
|December 08, 2017 08:54|
|December 28, 2017 04:26|
|December 09, 2017 05:00|
|December 20, 2017 10:27|