Influencers Marketing Tender
Communications and media
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
Aug 8 - Aug 31, 2017 (22 days)
Aug 8 - Sep 11, 2017
Aug 8 - Sep 11, 2017
Sep 11 - Aug 31, 2017
Lykke is building a global marketplace for the free exchange of financial assets. By leveraging the power of emerging technology, our platform eliminates market inefficiencies, promotes equal access from anywhere in the world, and supports the trade of any object of value. The Lykke Exchange is fast and secure. Users receive direct ownership of assets with immediate settlement from any mobile device.
Unique selling proposition:
- No commission
- Assets stored in blockchain
- Ability to trade cryptocurrencies and forex
Using blockchain with multi signature
- Increase brand recognition
- Measure traffic conversion from different sources
Age: 25-34 years old
Tier 1: Switzerland, Germany, England, Netherlands
Tier 2: Thailand + ASEAN countries
Sources and tools:
Native advertising at theme sites
Open to proposals for other channels and services
Requirements to bidders:
- Provide a presentation about your company:
- Market experience in the production and placement of online advertising services
- Portfolio of completed projects
- Provide a Business Proposal
- Provide a media plan for a month
- Provide a list of customers
- Discount terms for different traffic sources
- Proposal for additional traffic sources with an efficiency Please specify the agency commission terms broken down by all traffic sources. For example Agency commission, percentage of cost amount, fixed rate, or description of your own terms.
- Customer service quality
- Ready for quick reaction
- Agency commission terms (Bidder`s commission)
- Portfolio quality
- Market experience
The great advantage will be the willingness to communicate in Telegram.
|Username||reg. and Subm. Date||Result||Vote|
For this project, none of the submitted results matched our experts expectations, so we decided not to award the first prize.