Icon set for Lykke products. Second stage.
The contest is finished You can help us determine the winners. Voting ends on August 20.
Jul 14 - Aug 15
Jul 14 - Aug 15
Aug 15 - Aug 20
At the first stage of the contest, we chose two participants who are entering the second round. They are Arturas Jakeliunas and Janick Pascal Rohrbach. Now the participants will have to develop a complete set of 33 icons.
Lykke builds a global marketplace for all asset classes and financial instruments. Our marketplace will use the distributed ledger technology pioneered by Bitcoin to offer immediate settlement and direct ownership.
List of icons to be developed on the first stage:
Backend, Market Maker, Issuer, App, Engine, Anonymus, Events, Coins, Transfer, Balance, Coin holder, Key, Token, Server, Deposit, Withdraw, Contract, Processing, Offline Office, ID, File, Support, User Noname, Country of residence, Address information, Proof of address, Bank account info, Additional documents.
Principles that should be observed when building icons:
- The icon shall consist of two parts, a graphite and a colored gradient fill. The margin between them shall be 4px
- The shape of the icon shall aim for simple shapes (square, circle, rectangle, diamond).
- Use only one color in the icon.
- Use only gradients from the Lykke palette. We do not recommend to change the angle of the gradient.
- Ideally, the color shall match the metaphor of the icon. If it is a passport - use red, if it is the Earth - use blue or green.
- The details - the better. One icon shall be one shape easily taken by the eye.
- Minimum of "connecting" elements.
- Graphite lines shall be closed if possible.
- Use only the icons inside the gradient fill.
- The contour (white or graphite) shall have a round cap and round corners. The contour shall be placed in the center (not inside or outside).
- The fill inside the icon shall have a 1px fillet of angles.
- The icons shall be balanced by mass.
The lines shall remain the lines, not the fill. Do not use the options Object > Path > Outline Stroke in Adobe Illustrator and Layer > Convert to Outlines in Sketch.
The size of each icon shall be 80x80px.
Format: .ai or .sketch using the templates provided.
The icons shall be in vector format for subsequent resizing. The PNG, JPEG, or PSD icons will not be included in the voting.
Only the winners of the first stage are allowed to register for the contest.
|July 17, 2017 06:12|
Janick Pascal Rohrbach
|July 15, 2017 12:00|
|July 16, 2017 02:36|