Communications and media
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
Nov 13 - Dec 5, 2017 (21 days)
Nov 13 - Dec 3, 2017
Dec 3 - Dec 5, 2017
Only for residents of Switzerland!
What you need to do
- Assist with all facets of recruitment, including the development of job descriptions, CV screening, scheduling of interviews and handling correspondence with job applicants.
- Administer new hires, including onboarding and orientation to help them to have a smooth start at Lykke.
- Coordinate benefits enrolments (i.e. AHV, Pension fund etc..) and communicate with service providers about the administration of programs and compliance with applicable Swiss law and regulations concerning benefits.
- Ensure Company’s compliance with Swiss law and regulations with regards to taxes (i.e. withholding taxes) and Swiss permit application process.
- Maintain and update administrative records, including personnel files, and support the timely update of the Company system/database.
- Coordinate and process employee terminations
- Administer monthly payroll processing for Swiss employees
We expect you to have
- Bachelor degree or commercial diploma with further education in HR (i.e. Kaufmännische Ausbildung mit Weiterbildung Personal assistant/in HR)
- Profound experience in HR Management and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and experience in accounting is a plus
- Careful attention to detail
- Having experience in both, a mid to large-scale company as well as an early stage/entrepreneurial company is preferable
- Excellent team player
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation with discretion.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- German/Swiss German as a mother tongue. Excellent English, some knowledge of French is an advantage
What we offer
You will be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated global team. Lykke has no hierarchies. Our teams are largely self-directed, which enables team members to take ownership of their initiatives and shape the ways in which Lykke works.
- Lykke is Agile from End to End.
- You are free to select where you work (including from home). No need to be every day in the office.
- Part-time job. 3-4 days a week.
- Payment is per month
How to participate:
- Post your CV on this project
- In your cover letter, write a story of a successful case based on your experience that highlights your personal and professional skills.