Google AdWords Guru
Communications and media
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
Jul 25 - Aug 23 (28 days)
Jul 25 - Aug 21
Jul 25 - Aug 21
Aug 21 - Aug 23
We expect you to know
- how to use Google AdWords effectively
- how to select the most appropriate and efficient keywords and phrases for advertising campaigns
- how to calculate advertising campaign budget
- how to compose contextual ads properly
- how to configure contextual ad targeting
- how to estimate the efficiency of online ads
Facebook Ads and affiliates networks experience is a plus.
Your basic skills of a copywriter, marketing specialist, analyst, etc. will be appreciated as well.
What's there for you
- Fair pay
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world
- As part of our team, you will have opportunity to work on exciting projects with interesting and fun people.
What you need to do
- Post your CV
- In your cover letter, write a story of a successful case based on your experience that highlights your personal and professional skills.
Attention! This is a part-time job with hourly-rate payment.
The best candidate will be offered a paid test job - setting up the remarketing of the Lykke website.
|August 10, 2017 03:29|
|August 07, 2017 01:08|
|August 14, 2017 01:00|
|August 07, 2017 08:17|
|August 16, 2017 01:45|
|August 07, 2017 08:29|
|August 01, 2017 10:28|
|August 01, 2017 11:30|
|August 10, 2017 10:23|
|August 02, 2017 01:14|
|August 07, 2017 07:42|
For this project, none of the submitted results matched our experts expectations, so we decided not to award the first prize.