Lykke wallet app educational videos
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
Mar 2 - Apr 2 (30 days)
Mar 2 - Mar 26
Mar 10 - Mar 26
Mar 26 - Apr 2
What to do:
- Download Lykke Wallet iOS or Android app, it’s free
- Go through the process of full registration
- Upload funds from a credit card.
(Minimum deposit is $5)
- Make 2 videos that will help Lykke Wallet users to easily learn about registration and uploading funds from a credit card.
We don't give you specific scenarios go through all the steps yourself and share your experience the videos.
Requirements for the video
- Timing: up to 1 minute 20 seconds
- Resolution: fullHD (1920х1080) 25p
- Type: as you choose. It can be a presentation, a cartoon or something else.
- Attention span: Of course, it has to be interesting to watch
- Сlarity: everyone should be able to understand you, be it a 7 year old or your grandma.
Quality is everything. But your enthusiasm counts, too!
What is Lykke Wallet?
It's like your normal wallet or purse, only it's electronic. You use it to hold your money in different currencies. It's very practical: You can exchange one currency into another, and you don't need to go to a bank or an exchange to do it. Your wallet is linked to the Lykke Exchange. You can buy shares with it and even issue your own.
We have some of the lowest spreads of any exchange, and no fees. Settlement takes place in minutes on the bitcoin blockchain.
Lykke, at its sole discretion, will give up to:
- One first-place award of $2,500
- Three second-place prizes of $1000 each
The prize places are for quality.
We will need more videos. Literally, we will have to make videos about all the operations in the Lykke Wallet app. So, the winners may be offered ongoing contracts.
A few disclaimers
There is no guarantee of winning a prize. The prizes are only awarded to entries that the Lykke judges find worthwhile. Prizes are awarded in Lykke coins, which may be redeemed for currency and sent to your bank. You must be at least 18 years of age. You must not submit twice — your first submission is the one that counts. You will be responsible for declaring your own income to your local tax authorities. All submissions will be disclosed to the public on the Lykke web site. The prizes are given at Lykke’s sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final — there is no appeals process if your project does not win a prize. No other compensation will be given at this stage.
|March 20, 2017 04:03|
|March 09, 2017 04:20|
|March 08, 2017 02:25|
|March 26, 2017 07:28|
|March 06, 2017 02:40|
|March 26, 2017 03:06|
|March 07, 2017 09:34|
|March 09, 2017 07:47|
|March 07, 2017 06:20|
|March 04, 2017 04:41|
For this project, none of the submitted results matched our experts expectations, so we decided not to award the first prize.