Blockchain Integration Testing
The contest began. You can still participate, and will be able to evaluate the results of the competition after January 31.
Jan 5 - Jan 31
Jan 31 - Feb 5
As part of the expansion of Lykke Exchange, we are adding Byteball, Dash, IOTA, Lisk, Monero, NEO, Qtum, RaiBlocks, Ripple, Stellar, Stratis, Waves, Zcash to our trading pairs. Our team has developed an abstract integration layer to connect any blockchain to the Lykke Exchange. This allows to outsource blockchain integrations and has multiple implementations of APIs for multiple blockchains.
We need your help in building a generic test kit for the blockchain integration API. Automated integration tests will cover implementations of the specific blockchain API.
The blockchain API interface requirements are available at docs.google.com/…d3U/
- Best practices should be used: comments, unit testing, etc;
- Your implementation must be fully documented;
- Each result must have both positive and negative test cases;
- The project should be made for .net core 2.0;
- Test framework has to be Nunit;
- Tests for each result should be located in their own module .cs;
- Library for query execution has to be RestSharp;
- Submissions must be open source, with an appropriate license, and published on GitHub.
The following languages are accepted:
The first-place contestant will receive an award of $3000, three runners-up will receive $1000 each.
Submitted results must be publicly available on the GitHub. There is no guarantee of winning a prize. The prizes are only awarded to entries that the Lykke judges find worthwhile. Prizes are awarded in Lykke coins, which may be redeemed for currency and sent to your bank. You must be at least 18 years of age. You must not submit twice — your first submission is the one that counts. You will be responsible for declaring your own income to your local tax authorities. All submissions will be disclosed to the public. The prizes are given at organizer’s sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final — there is no appeals process if your project does not win a prize. No other compensation will be given at this stage.
|Username||reg. and Subm. Date||Result||Vote|