Block Stars Logo
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
Jul 17 - Aug 21 (34 days)
Jul 17 - Aug 13
Jul 17 - Aug 13
Aug 13 - Aug 21
The Sustainable Development Goals organization has formulated 17 goals to change the world:
- Goal 1: No Poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well-being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life Below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
The Block Stars target is to find ways to achieve them. To do this, the company arranges hackathons all around the world. Specialists from different countries are working together to find the solution. Best solutions are rewarded. BlockStars is going to arrange 100 hackathons in 100 countries and find 1,000 solutions to the world's biggest problems.
To ensure effective communication, BlockStars needs an attractive logo that will reflect the purpose of the organization.
Principles to follow when creating a logo:
1. The logo shall be easily scalable and shall look the same well both on the site header and on the big poster.
2. The logo shall be minimalistic, but at the same time carry a smart metaphor or simply a plastic design.
3. The source file in vector format (.ai) is required.
4. The logo shall have a monochrome, contour, and inverse version.
5. The logo shall represent the following keywords: technology, global problems, community.
6. The color palette is at the author's discretion;
7. Provide options for using the logo on multiple media (e.g., as an flag, T-shirt, business card).
8. Description, principles of construction, and short guidelines will be appreciated.
The outcome shall include: preview, guides (PNG, JPEG, PDF) and working file (AI).
A few disclaimers:
There is no guarantee of winning a prize. The prizes are only awarded to entries that the Lykke judges find worthwhile. Prizes are awarded in Lykke coins, which may be redeemed for currency and sent to your bank. You must be at least 18 years of age. You must not submit twice — your first submission is the one that counts. You will be responsible for declaring your own income to your local tax authorities. All submissions will be disclosed to the public on the The prizes are given at Lykke’s sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final — there is no appeals process if your project does not win a prize. No other compensation will be given at this stage.
|July 31, 2017 01:57|
|August 11, 2017 11:45|
|August 08, 2017 07:38|
|July 31, 2017 02:13|
|August 02, 2017 06:34|
|July 31, 2017 02:12|
|August 07, 2017 06:49|
|August 04, 2017 06:01|
|July 22, 2017 08:23|