Become a member of Lykke Research Community
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Days of the project
May 29 - Jul 15, 2017 (46 days)
May 29 - Jun 30, 2017
May 29 - Jun 30, 2017
Jun 30 - Jul 15, 2017
We look for students, young academics and professionals across different disciplines from economic and financial research, software engineering to business management or other sciences.
If you have bold idea, Lykke will help you to realise it.
We invite you to submit your CV, a short motivation letter and any other material that you want to share with us, such as a recent research paper or sample code.
Members of the network participate in our research and development projects on a time and material or fixed fee basis. Lykke project work is open source and can be used for scientific publication.
Topics of research and development are:
- Market making and investment management: Using our paper: The Alpha Engine: Designing an Automated Trading Algorithm, see link as a starting point, we are looking to improve our algorithms and add new features of risk management.
- Software projects: We look to innovate blockchain technology and face software challenges – currently we are looking for crowd-based mechanisms to store private keys.
- Social networks: Lykke is active in social networks and has an interest to investigate network effects. We launch projects to better understand network activity and what factors influence different outcomes.
- Value generation: The Lykke company is organized as an emergent organization. We want to better understand, who and how contributes to organizations success.
- Economic and political impact and new business models: The creation of a global marketplace for all asset classes has a profound impact on the global economic system.
Please submit your CV with a motivation letter of why you want to join the research network. The motivation letter can include a research proposal.
Prizes in this competition are an invitation to participate at one of the research conferences or workshops organized by Lykke.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them in the project comments.
|June 29, 2017 08:35|
|June 10, 2017 10:17|
|June 09, 2017 02:11|
|June 12, 2017 12:01|
|June 26, 2017 04:51|
|June 15, 2017 05:42|
|June 09, 2017 04:03|
|June 18, 2017 04:44|
|June 05, 2017 05:05|
|June 29, 2017 11:20|
|June 11, 2017 02:25|
|June 09, 2017 03:57|
|June 02, 2017 06:56|
|June 27, 2017 02:49|
For this project, none of the submitted results matched our experts expectations, so we decided not to award the first prize.