Front End Web Component–Layouts
The competition and voting have completed. Winners were determined by the citizens of Lykke City.
Jan 13 - Feb 19
Jan 22 - Feb 19
Feb 19 - Feb 26
- We expect you to cover the functionality described in the attached PDF file.
- Please use the UI Kit linked to this project.
- Kindly provide a brief and transparent instruction together with your results.
- The results should contain a link to start a demo application. We only consider applications that would be run smoothly.
- You should provide results as a React component
- You should provide an API for component features
- You should use Typescript for your development
- You may use Babel or VaniillaJS but be sure to deliver *.d.ts files along with your solution
- Having npm package for solution is excellent
- You should use CSS for component styling
- Supported browsers:
- Firefox 30+
- Chrome 35+
- IE 9+
|January 25, 2017 01:30|
|January 19, 2017 07:20|
|January 23, 2017 04:39|
|January 16, 2017 01:55|
|Username||reg. and Subm. Date||Result||Score||Vote|
For this project, none of the submitted results matched our experts expectations, so we decided not to award the first prize.