You have an interesting idea but you don't know how to realize it? Or you`ve already started your own project but now you need more resources and great minds? Maybe you just want to test some ideas on different target audiences and produce expert assessments about the project?
An initiative is a project you would like to see but can’t afford the award money. You may submit it to the community for voting or for a discussion. Initiatives with the most votes will be considered by Lykke or by another sponsor for funding.
Who can create initiatives?
Everyone who is interested in it. It will be possible after signing the KYC agreement; you can add your own Initiative right from the Streams’ site - just push a purple button with plus on the top under your user name.
How to create an Initiative?
Tell us as much as you can about your idea.
- What is the main purpose of creating a project?
- What key problems do you see?
- What have you already tried and what resources have been involved?
- Describe how many and what kinds of awards you think are appropriate and what a sponsor would get from sponsoring this Project.
- What kind of sponsors are you looking for?
- How involved would you like the sponsor to be?
- What is the minimum commitment you think is required?
Feel free to ask any questions - email@example.com
Do you want to be a sponsor for a great idea?
Contact us if you want to take part and be the main sponsor of one of the projects. Or if you just want to be aware of all good ideas from "the first hands" - subscribe to our mailing list.